domenica 2 ottobre 2011

Circumdederunt




This is one of the latest of Petar's videos. I have really put it up for a brother priest, who wrote to me today telling me of his pain and disappointment. He carries a bitter Cross.

Circumdederunt me gemitus mortis, dolores inferni circumdederunt me: et in tribulatione mea invocavi Dominum, et exaudivit de templo sancto suo vocem meam. (Ps. 17: 2,3 )
Diligam te, Domine, fortitudo mea: Dominus firmamentum meum, et refugium meum, et liberator meus.
V. Gloria Patri, et Filio, et Spiritui Sancto.
Sicut erat in principio et nunc et semper et in saecula saeculorum. Amen.
Circumdederunt me gemitus mortis, dolores inferni circumdederunt me: et in tribulatione mea invocavi Dominum, et exaudivit de templo sancto suo vocem meam.
(Ps. 17: 2,3)
The sorrows of death surrounded me, the sorrow of hell encompassed me : and in my affliction I called upon the Lord, and He heard my voice from His holy Temple. (Ps. 17: 2,3 ) I will love Thee, o Lord, my strength : the Lord is my firmament, my refuge, and my deliverer. V. Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Ghost, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento